Benefits & Opportunities
Benefits | Professional Development
Through our commitment to professional development and social justice, Capitol Hill Day School is a place where both students and teachers grow and thrive. Our commitments and beliefs as educators are rooted in creating a reflective and collaborative culture, and demonstrating lifelong learning.
Learn more about our community below.
- Medical insurance plans including PPO, HMO, and high deductible option with School contribution to HSA account
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan with generous School-matching contribution
- Extensive professional development opportunities including summer grants, travel, and tuition reimbursement
- Health and dependent care flexible spending account
- Life and long-term disability insurance
- Tuition remission
- Transportation benefits
...and numerous opportunities to socialize through book clubs, happy hours, musical interests, and more!
Recent Professional Development Opportunities
- NPS Diversity Institute
- Early Childhood STEM Fall Conference in Colorado
- People of Color Conference in Tennessee
- AIMS: Mindsets in Classroom Workshop
- AIMS: Sexuality Education Symposium
- NAEYC Annual Conference
- AIMS: Reading, Arithmetic, Organization
- Progressive Education Network National Institute
- Building Social-Emotional Learning Through Dance and Creative Movement
- Two Rivers Workshop: Problem-Based Task Learning Lab in Middle School
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Children & Adolescents
- AIMS: Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Conference
- AIMS: Lower School Coding Play Date
Equal Opportunity Statement
Capitol Hill Day School does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national or ethnic origin, disability, or sexual orientation in the administration of its hiring, educational policy, admissions, financial aid practices, or other School-administered programs.