This checklist is for families applying for the 2018-2019 school year
Download the checklist here.
1. Tour: Sign up for a small group tour, Open House, or Head of School Tour. Tours begin September 26, 2017 and go through January 10, 2018.
2. Submit Application: The application is available starting October 1, 2017. The deadline to submit an application is Friday, January 12, 2018. All supplemental application pieces are due by February 2, 2018.
3. Student Questionnaire: 3rd - 8th Grade applicants should submit the Supplemental Student Questionnaire.
4. Teacher Recommendations: PK - 5th Grade applicants should submit one recommendation from their current teacher. Applicants to Grades 6 - 8 should submit two recommendations (one from a current English teacher and one from a current Math teacher).
5. Transcript: 2nd - 8th Grade applicants should submit a transcript. Parents: please complete the Transcript Release Form and give it to your child's current school.
6. Assessment Test: PK - 5th Grade applicants are required to take the Wechsler Assessment Test. The deadline for submitting results is February 2, 2018. A list of assessment centers can be downloaded from Supplemental Application Forms section.
PK and K applicants should take the Wechsler Preschool and Primary Scale of Intelligence (WPPSI) test.
1st - 5th Grade applicants should take the Wechsler Intelligence Scales for Children (WISC) test.
6th - 8th Grade applicants should submit results from any recent standardized assessment test.
7. Parent Interview: Parent interviews are optional, but are strongly encouraged. Once your application is submitted, the Admissions Director will contact you to schedule an interview.
8. Student Visit: PK, K, and 1st Grade applicants will attend one of the Play Date visits on Saturday, January 27, 2018 or Saturday, February 3, 2018.
9. Financial Aid: If you are applying for Financial Aid, all forms must be submitted by February 2, 2018. To apply, submit the TADS application, available here.
10. Admissions Decisions: Are mailed on Friday, March 2, 2018.
11. Enrollment Contracts: Are due by Friday, March 16, 2018.