Families in Partnership Association (FiPA)
The FiPA builds community among parents through engagement with each other, the Board of Trustees and the School administration in support of the School’s mission. The program provides an opportunity for parents to support each other as parents, organize faculty and staff appreciation efforts, and welcome new families to the Capitol Hill Day School community. All parents and guardians of currently enrolled students are members and are encouraged to take part in its activities.
Membership for families is automatic upon enrollment.
This year we are utilizing TADS to collect dues for the Families in Partnership Association (FiPA). These dues replace Homeroom Parent dues that are typically collected at the start of each year. The dues will support the costs of FiPA activities including school-wide events and other expenses associated with operating the association. Parents will not be asked for dues by the Homeroom Parents. FIPA annual dues are assessed per student and will be reflected in your family's September tuition statement.
- Leadership Committee
- Community Engagement Committee
- Community Service Committee
- Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
- School Ambassadors
- School Fundraising Committee
Community Engagement Committee
Community Service Committee
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Committee
School Fundraising Committee
Your FiPA Questions Answered
- What is the timeline for FiPA to be operational?
- What is included in the FiPA dues?
- How will FiPA Officers and Committee Chairs be selected?
- Will Homeroom Parents be a part of FiPA?
- How do I get involved?
- I have other questions. Who can I reach out to?